Microsoft Teams is a prominent communication platform used in various industries such as education, business, and organizations.
That is due to the variety of options and convenience provided by this software to communicate under one software such as one-on-one chats, group chats, live meetings, scheduled meetings and to make direct calls as well.
This app is a platform that constantly improves to enhance the user interface for a better user experience. However, there are a list of problems commonly faced by users.
The solution for these common problems is stated and discussed in platforms like Microsoft Community and Microsoft Support
- 1 Solution for Start-up problems
- 2 Ways to clear Cache for a better performance
- 3 Solutions to fix Microsoft Teams automatically reinstalling
- 4 Solution to fix Microphone issue by running trouble shooter
- 5 Commonly asked questions
Solution for Start-up problems
1. Go to Microsoft Teams.
2. Select the profile icon on the top-right of the page and click “settings” option.
3. In the settings click the “general” option.
4. Then, uncheck the “Auto-start application” option.
5. Exit the Microsoft Teams and restart your computer.
Ways to clear Cache for a better performance
1. Right-click on the Microsoft Teams icon in the system tray and select “quit”.
2. Locate team files in the computer and delete it all.
3. Then restart the computer.
4. Finally download the app again and relaunch it.
Solutions to fix Microsoft Teams automatically reinstalling
1. Open the Settings app on Windows 10.
2. Select the “apps” option.
3. Click the “Apps and features” tab.
4. Click on the “Microsoft Teams” from the list.
5. Then, proceed to click “Uninstall.
6. Locate the Machine-Wide Teams Installer app.
7. Select it and click “Uninstall”.
Solution to fix Microphone issue by running trouble shooter
1. Click the Windows key from your keyboard.
2. Select the settings icon.
3. Then click the “Update and security” option.
4. Next, select the “Troubleshoot” option from the left navigation pane.
5. Select “Additional Trouble” option.
6. Under the “Find and fix other problems” section, choose the Recording Audio option, and click run the trouble shooter option.
7. Then in the following page click the “microphone or device with an integrated input audio adapter” option.
8. Click on the “Next” option and proceed with the on-screen directions.
9. Finally, click “close” and test your microphone in Microsoft Team.
Check out this page for more solutions Why is my microphone not working on Microsoft Teams?
Commonly asked questions
Question: Is Microsoft Team free?
Answer: Microsoft Teams is available in both free and premium version.
Question: How can I fix Microsoft Team installation problem?
Answers: remove the Microsoft Teams Cache files then install the latest version of this app. If this doesn’t work, you can try running the installer as administration. To do so first download Microsoft Teams latest version. Then, open the “Downloads” and right-click the installer and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
Although the solutions for these problems are available some users find it annoying when these problems occur in their middle of work causing interruptions. However, fixing these problems are not complicated as this app provides an easy user interface.
I am a professional content writer and freelancer. I have been writing for over 8 years now, with an expertise in the world of technology. My articles are usually about how to use new technologies that are being introduced on the market, or some other type of related topic. Currently, my favorite topics are blockchain and cryptocurrencies because they’re so interesting!