Microsoft Teams is a commonly used communication platform in various types of business, Universities, organizations, and schools.
Covid-19 pandemic has escalated the usage of this product to combat the pandemic disadvantages such as frequent lockdowns.
During lockdown period across the world most of the education and companies started adopting to online platforms to conduct classes and meetings.
This platform provides multiple options to communicate like one-on-one chats, group chats, live meetings, scheduled meetings and to make direct calls as well.
Thus, users and organizations don’t have to switch between apps to communicate as Microsoft Teams provides various options in one software.
No matter how reliable an app or software is having issues like keeps reinstalling is a common issue faced by many.
When Microsoft Teams keep reinstalling there could be a few possible factors such as company made the usage of Microsoft Teams a compulsory, Uncleared Cache after uninstallation or not uninstalled completely. Here is how you can resolve this issue.
- 1 Disabling Microsoft Teams from the Task Manager
- 2 Clearing The Microsoft Teams Cache after Uninstalling the app
- 3 Uninstall Microsoft Teams
- 4 Commonly asked Questions.
Disabling Microsoft Teams from the Task Manager
Check out this page for more details. How to make Microsoft teams not to open on Start up
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Key simultaneously to open the Task Manager
2. Then, select the “Start-up” tab.
3. Click on the Microsoft Teams from the list and click the “Disable “option on the bottom right of the page.
Clearing The Microsoft Teams Cache after Uninstalling the app
1. Right-click on the Microsoft Teams icon in the system tray and quit the app.
2. Locate the Microsoft team files in the computer by pasting this path %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams in the search option of Windows 10.
3. Once located delete the file completely.
4. Then restart the computer.
Uninstall Microsoft Teams
1. Open the Settings app on Windows 10.
2. Go to the Apps group of settings.
3. Tap the “Apps and features” tab.
4. Click on the “Microsoft Teams” from the list.
5. Then, proceed to click “Uninstall.
6. Locate the app called Machinewide Teams Installer.
7. Select it and click “Uninstall”.
Commonly asked Questions.
Questions: How can I fix Microsoft Teams not Installing?
Answers: You can try removing the Microsoft Teams Cache files then install the latest version of Microsoft Teams. If this doesn’t work, you can try running the installer as administration. To do so first download Microsoft Teams latest version. Then, open the “Downloads” and right-click the installer and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
Questions: Teams audio system is stuck in a custom system with no access to audio or video devices.
Answers: To resolve this issue go to Windows Start and click the “Settings” option. Next click the privacy option followed by the “Microphone” option. Click alternate and enable “allows apps to access your microphone”.
Questions: How can I turn On Automatically adjust mic sensitivity feature in Microsoft Teams?
Answers: Open Microsoft Teams and select “Settings” option followed by “Devices” option. Then turn on the “Automatically adjust Mic sensitivity” option.
Microsoft keeps reinstalling issues is commonly faced by users using company s’ or organization’s Windows, Laptops or Office 365 license which prevents them from uninstalling Microsoft Teams. However, these issues can be solved with a few methods.
I am a professional content writer and freelancer. I have been writing for over 8 years now, with an expertise in the world of technology. My articles are usually about how to use new technologies that are being introduced on the market, or some other type of related topic. Currently, my favorite topics are blockchain and cryptocurrencies because they’re so interesting!