Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology corporation mainly focusing on producing computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, etc.
This corporation is one of the Big Five companies in the United States for the information technology industry.
Microsoft reaches customers at sales offices, technology centers, and support centers throughout the country.
As this corporation operates on a multinational level it has 600 offices worldwide with the headquarter located in Redmond Washington USA.
This corporation provides student and career opportunities where candidates can apply for jobs directly with Microsoft.
Here are the steps to apply for jobs to work at Microsoft.
Steps for professionals to apply for jobs at Microsoft
1. Before proceeding with the application process click on this link https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en
2. Then, select the “Explore career opportunities” option.
3. On the following page select the “Explore profession” option.
4. Select a suitable field of work from the list.
5. Read through the details and general job scope of the field of work.
6. Then from the list of exact job positions available you can click on the “star” icon to save the job position, or you can click on the job title.
7. If you are applying for the job once you click on the job title, on the following page click the “Apply Now” option.
8. Then, sign in with any of your Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google accounts to proceed.
9. Next, you can fill in your details and click submit option.
Steps for students and fresh graduates to apply for internships or jobs at Microsoft
1. Click on this link https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en
2. Then, select the “Explore student opportunities” option.
3. On the following page at the search box type, the field of work you are interested in then tap on the “search” icon.
4. From the left panel, you can refine your search or search within the search at the space provided.
5. Select the job title you are interested in, or you can also save the job by clicking on the “Star” icon.
6. After clicking on the job title on the following page click the “Apply Now” option.
7. Then, sign in with any of your Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google accounts to proceed.
8. Next, you can fill in your details and click submit option.
Commonly asked Questions
Question: Does Microsoft offer part-time jobs?
Answer: Most of the positions are full-time, but occasionally there are part-time roles.
Question: Can I apply for more than one job at the same time?
Answer: Yes, you can apply for multiple job positions.
Microsoft is a great place to work as the corporation focuses on bringing out the best in people, supporting their goals, and allowing them to find deep meaning in their work.
Apart from that, Microsoft also provides a diverse range of learning and development opportunities such as coaching on career development through ongoing manager connections.
I am a professional content writer and freelancer. I have been writing for over 8 years now, with an expertise in the world of technology. My articles are usually about how to use new technologies that are being introduced on the market, or some other type of related topic. Currently, my favorite topics are blockchain and cryptocurrencies because they’re so interesting!