Have you ever received a photo through your text messaging app? Assuming you do receive these images through your messaging app, how will you view and perhaps save them?
For one to be able to view all received pictures from your friends, relatives to your android phone you must learn how to save all pictures from text messaging aps on their android device. By doing so, you will be in a position to view your saved images from your device comfortably.
You will be surprised to hear that there are a number of methods you can use to save all pictures shared to you by your friends from your text messages. This article will guide you on how to view all those pictures friends have been sending to your text messaging app.
Method 1: View and save all pictures from text messages on android using save MMS app.
The Save MMS app allows one to view and save all pictures shared to him via the text message app. The app has very great features that allow one to interact with it safely, as you can preview some of the pictures and later save them at glance.
Here are the steps you will follow to use the app to save your pictures:
- Open your Google Playstore app and search the Save MMS app on the search bar.
- Click on the download option and install the Save MMS app on your Android device.
- Once the app has been installed on your android device, launch the app.
- There is a pop up option that will be displayed on your screen to enable the app access all your messages.
- Once you have allowed the app to access your messages, accept that you have authorized the permission.
- To save all your MMS photos on your android phone, Click on the save MMS icon on your screen. Under one tap, the image will be saved to your phone’s gallery automatically.
- Later on when you will be completing the process, your text message photos will be successfully exported to your phone.
Using save MMS Attachment app
The save MMS Attachment app has a slight difference compared to the save MMS app. They have got a similarity in terms of operation and functionality. The step when you use the save icon to save the image is all the same. All the MMS photos are directly saved to your android device.
The following steps will guide you to view all your pictures sent to your phone via the text messaging app:
- Click on your Google Playstore app and download the latest version of the Save MMS Attachment app on your android device.
- On installing the app, make sure you have enough space on your android device to run well.
- The app will then ask you to grant it the permission to access your text messages and any other permission.
- Tap on the picture and then look at the bottom of your screen and click on the save icon to save the picture in your phone directly.
- The save MMS feature, will enable you to view the picture even when it’s on your android’s media.
If you were stuck on what you will do to save your pictures from text messaging apps on your android phone, the guide above provides all the steps and information to do it.
I am an Android app developer, content writer and freelancer. Working as an app developer since 2017. I always share various android app related suggestion, guide, tips and tricks.