Do you want to send a calendar invite on Gmail? You can use Google Calendar to schedule events and meetings with your friends, family, or co-workers.
Google Calendar is the easiest way to keep track of all your events and activities. You can use it for free, online or offline. It’s easy to share calendars with friends, family members and co-workers so everyone knows what they are doing at any time.
You can also add birthdays, work meetings, doctor appointments and more things.
With Google Calendar, you always know when something important is happening in your life – no matter where you are or what device you’re using.
How to Send a Calendar Invite on Gmail
We all know how to send a regular email, but how do you send someone a calendar invite? It’s actually very easy.
Just follow these steps:
1. First, log in to your Gmail account.
2. Then go to https://calendar.google.com or click the “9 dots” icon then select the “Calendar” icon.
3. Now, Click on the event to want to share with another person, in this case, I am selecting this one. Or you also create an event click on the ” Create +” icon.
4. Next, click the “Edit icon”.
5. After that, Go to the “Guests” section & type the recipient email in the blank box.
6. In the next option-click the checkmark to control the inviter then hit the “Save” option.
Now all things are done, your recipient will receive email notification of the event.
Now that you know how to send a calendar invite on Gmail, stop missing out on the opportunities in your inbox.
Use this knowledge and start scheduling more of your days with colleagues or clients by taking advantage of these tips.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to leave a comment below.
Jon M. Bayless is a graphic designer who loves to share his photoshop tricks on the website he created, called Trick Gate. He has been in the industry for over 20 years and has mastered many of Photoshop’s features. His favorite thing about what he does is meeting new people every day – there are so many different personalities in this world, all with their own unique strengths!