Have you ever wanted to remove an admin from your Facebook page? It’s not uncommon for people who are no longer active on a social media account or just don’t want the responsibility of being an admin anymore.
If you are the admin of a page, you may want to know how to remove your account from it. This article will teach you how to do it.
How to Remove an Admin from A Facebook Page
In this article, we will take a look at how to remove an admin from your page. Facebook is one of the most popular social media networks in the world and it’s important to know how to use your account properly.
If you are having trouble removing an admin on your Facebook page.
Follow these steps below:
1. First of all open any browser & log in your Facebook account.
2. Then go to the Facebook page which you want to remove admin from Facebook page.
3. Now go to the left section then scroll down & select the “Settings” option.
4. After that, again scroll down & select the “ Page Roles” option.
5. Then you can see the page manager here.
6. If you want to remove admin go to the right side & click the “Edit” button.
7. Then hit the “Remove” option & now press the “Save” option.
8. Then pop up a new window then press the “Confirm” option.
9. Next, type your password in the “Password” box then hit the “Submit” option.
10. Finally, the admin was removed. So in this way you can remove the Facebook page admin easily.
Note: Once you have removed them, they won’t be able to see anything on your page admin option unless they are added back as an admin again.
They also won’t be able to post updates or respond to messages while they are not listed as an admin anymore either.
We hope this article has provided you with useful information on how to remove an admin from a Facebook page.
If it’s not too much trouble, please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Jon M. Bayless is a graphic designer who loves to share his photoshop tricks on the website he created, called Trick Gate. He has been in the industry for over 20 years and has mastered many of Photoshop’s features. His favorite thing about what he does is meeting new people every day – there are so many different personalities in this world, all with their own unique strengths!