AirPods were mainly designed for iOS devices, meaning that android devices were left behind. Their compatibility with android devices was very low to a point that the volume produced was quite low.
Have you bought AirPods and you have an android device? Well, I’m quite sure that you don’t experience the high music quality and volume as it is with other iOS devices. Don’t worry, this article will help you a lot, keep reading to know how you can solve that issue.
Normally, these AirPods are used to be controlled by Siri technology. This technology is only designed for iOS users like iPhones. Don’t lose hope, we got you covered.
Can you use AirPods on android device?
Yes, any Bluetooth enabled device can pair with AirPods. For those who don’t know how they can connect their AirPods with android device, they can follow the steps below:
- Open your settings app in your android device.
- Click on the connections tab/connected devices.
- Next, click on Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature to see the available devices.
- Open your AirPods case and click on the white button to enable pairing.
- Then your AirPods will pair and connect with your android device.
A lot of people are asking why their AirPods volume is low when connected to their android devices other than iOS devices. In some cases, you might find that the AirPods might be facing some low volume issues, so, to fix that problem follow the steps below:
- Go to settings
- Scroll down through the options and click on system.
- Look for developer options and click on it.
- Scroll down your androids screen and click on disable absolute volume.
- If the switch is off, click on the tab to turn it on.
There are a lot of circumstances that might have influence to the low volume while playing music.
How you can increase the volume in your AirPods on android device.
If your AirPods are not loud enough, you can try to configure the music app settings by following the steps below:
- Click on the settings.
- Tap on Music
- Before proceeding, it’s important to confirm the state of EQ. If the EQ is set to “Off”, tap to turn it “On”.
- On the music settings screen, ensure to set the volume limit to off. If there is any chance that the volume limit is on, click “volume limit” and turn it off by sliding the volume to the right.
To perform the above settings, your AirPods must be connected to your android device. Android users might not experience all the features of AirPods as compared to iOS users. They are only limited to a few basics.
I am an Android app developer, content writer and freelancer. Working as an app developer since 2017. I always share various android app related suggestion, guide, tips and tricks.