We all know what lock pattern is. This screen lock feature enables one to protect his/her phones data and information from unauthorized access. The only problem with this lock pattern despite being a good security feature is when you forget your pattern lock. How will you open your phone?
Don’t worry; this article will guide you on how you will be able to open your android phone by hacking and cracking the pattern lock.
Here are some of the methods you will use to crack down the pattern lock:
Using the android device manager.
This feature is present on all android devices by default. When you misplace or lost your phone, this feature can help you locate your device remotely.
To bypass this Android pattern lock feature, follow the steps below:
- You will need a computer to access the device android manager on that computer.
- Log in using the Google account you use with the locked android phone.
- Next, choose your device and then select the “erase” option to erase android phone completely.
- It’s short and simple.
- It’s the best way to unlock Android tablets and phones when you are not near.(remotely)
- This may fail if the android phone is not compatible.
- You can’t unlock this android screen pattern especially when the phone is switched off.
Using forgot pattern option.
If your device is running on a 4.4 version, then you will be able to access forgot pattern feature, to bypass the pattern screen lock. Here are the steps you will follow to unlock that pattern:
- To get the forgotten password option at the lower part of your screen, you need to enter the wrong pattern on your phone.
- Once you get that option, click on it. Then you will choose the option to bypass your phone pattern lock with your Google account. In this case, you need to enter your correct Google credentials that are linked to your locked device.
- To finalize, Google will send you an email to unlock pattern or you will be able to reset your pattern lock right away.
Factor reset your android phone
This is the last option you should be having in your thoughts. Being the last method you can try to break pattern lock on an Android device, consider this method only when you have exhausted all the above method fails as this method will erase all the data and settings on your Android phone.
Below are the steps you can follow:
- To start with, press the power button, volume up and home button together to enter your device in Recovery Mode.
- Next, scroll through the options and click “Wipe data/factory reset” option using volume down and up key.
- After that, be in your right senses if you are truly going to perform a factory reset on your device. Once the process is completed Reboot your device now and access your locked Android device.
It’s important to know that knowing these approaches is to help you unlock your android phone
I am an Android app developer, content writer and freelancer. Working as an app developer since 2017. I always share various android app related suggestion, guide, tips and tricks.