Do you know how to find an 8 digit backup code Gmail? If you’re like most people, then the answer is probably no.
You might think that it’s impossible to log in to your Gmail account without knowing your Gmail password. But there are actually a few ways to get back into your account if you forgot either one of them.
Backup 8 digit codes that allow you to access your Google account if you have lost your password or something.
How to Find 8 Digit Backup Code Gmail
You’ve lost your password. Now what? Gmail has a solution for you, backup codes. If you have lost your password and need to access your account again, simply enter the backup code that was generated.
This will allow you to regain access to your account without having to reset everything.
In this article, we will show you how to find 8 digit backup code Gmail and what steps should be taken in order for this process to work.
This article will show you exactly how to do it. It’s easy and fast once you know what steps to take next.
1. First, open any browser & log in to your Gmail account. Then go to “https://myaccount.google.com”.
2. Now, on the left side section click “Security” scroll down & click the “2 Step Verification” option under the “Signing in to Google” section.
Note: If not Set up 2 Step Verification. First Set up the “2 Step Verification” process.
3. After finishing 2 Step Verification then scroll down & select the “Backup codes” option.
4. Then enter your Gmail password to continue.
5. After that, click the “Get Backup Codes” option.
6. Then select the “Download Codes” or “Print Codes” option to save your 8 digit backup code.
- If you make new codes, your old ones will be inactive..
- Backup codes should be kept in a secure place and accessible location for future use.
The 8 digit backup code is used to recover your account if you forget your password. If you don’t know the backup key, then re-creating an account may be necessary.
Be sure to write down this number in a safe place so that you can access it at any time.
Jon M. Bayless is a graphic designer who loves to share his photoshop tricks on the website he created, called Trick Gate. He has been in the industry for over 20 years and has mastered many of Photoshop’s features. His favorite thing about what he does is meeting new people every day – there are so many different personalities in this world, all with their own unique strengths!