Google Docs is a simple medium. There are many options that can be added to a font. We will now show you directly via snapshot text How to add a font to google docs?
How to add a font to google docs?
There are two ways to add a font to google docs. The best method is discussed below.
- First open Google Drive to open the Google Docs page, then open the Google Docs page document from there.
- Once the Google Docs page opens, click on the option to change the font in the top menu bar.
- If you click on the option to change the front, you can see above the feature, there is an option called More Font, you can click there and add a new font from there.
- You can add new characters as you wish by clicking on More Font. Then choose the font of your choice from there.
The screenshot above shows how you can add it.
The second method of adding a new front is given below.
- To add custom fonts as you need, first, you need to open Google Docs or Document. Then click on an option called Add-ons in the top menu bar on that page.
- After clicking on Add Ons, a feature will come out.
- In the meantime, you can see that there is an option called Gate more Add-ons. You have to click on it again.
- Then search by typing the “Extensis Fonts” there and then install it.
- Once installed, go back to Google Docs and click on Add-ons again. Then add the new fonts by clicking on the Start option in the font.
We tried to present this in a special way through the screenshots and text. By following it, you can easily add a new fort. You can also read this: How to do a hanging indent in google docs?
I hope you understand how to add a font to Google Docs in an easy way. Please leave a comment.
Charlie M. Patton is a content writer and blogger who loves to share tricks about Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs. He has vast experience in using different versions of MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and other related software. Charlie M. Patton also shares tips on how to use the latest version of Google Docs which is still being developed by developers at google!